A medium-term, lower cost scheme to fund working capital and investments for businesses, including primary producers, impacted by Brexit and Covid-19.
Why Borrow from Your Credit Union?
- Competitive Interest Rates.
- Flexible Lending Terms.
- No Penalties for Early Repayment.
- Quick and Decisive Decision making.
- Free Loan Protection Insurance (T&C’s apply).
- Face to Face interaction providing a Personal Touch.
- Trusted Relationship with our Members.
- We pride ourselves on putting our Members first.
Brexit Impact Loan Scheme (BILS)
Typical APR %
Why become a member of St. Francis Credit Union?
Great Loan Rates
Low loan interest with flexible payment options.
Tech savvy services like online banking, electronic transfers and smartphone apps.
We’re like a bank that you own! We are a not-for-profit organisation owned by you our members.
No nasty fees or charges
SFCU offer a Bureau de Change service through FEXCO (Foreign Exchange Company of Ireland) in our Ennis, Clarecastle, Sixmilebridge and Lissycasey offices.
St. Francis Credit Union offers great value to credit union members on home, car and travel insurance.
This ever popular service has been available for some years paying great cash prizes to the members who participate.
St. Francis Credit Union supports many payment methods, regardless of what country your payment account is located.
We now have 4 ATMs available. 2 at our Ennis Office, 1 at our Sixmilebridge Office and 1 at our Lissycasey Office.
The facility offers members the quick and convenient option of depositing their lodgment into the quick lodge box located at the entrance to the banking hall therefore avoiding the hassle of long queues and delays.
SIGN-UP TO OUR EZINE
Introducing SFCU's Current Account
- SFCU members can apply for our current account instantly in their Online Banking account.
- Should you not yet be a member, you can apply for SFCU membership and apply for your current account once joined.
- SFCU offers Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Fitbit Pay. All information/FAQs on these services can be found here: Apple Pay | Google Pay | Fitbit Pay
- All FAQs on the Current Account service as a whole can be found here.