The Special General Meeting of the members of St. Francis Credit Union Limited will take place via Zoom Webinar on Tuesday 20th April 2021 at 6.00 p.m.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual SGM need to request an invitation to join and apply via email to: email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
- Member Number
- Member address
The request for attendance must be received by 5pm on 18th April 2021.
The following information is pertinent to this notice.
- Following the request for invitation the member will receive an invitation by email to join the meeting on April 20th 2021 at 6p.m.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, you can type a question to the host by clicking on the “Q&A” button on the bottom of the screen. Alternatively email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5p.m. on the 19th April, 2021.
- Voting will be conducted by way of online Poll and members will be asked to vote Yes/No electronically for the Rule Changes when instructed by the Chairperson.
- The votes will be tallied electronically, verified by the Internal Auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- This virtual SGM will be recorded
The most recent Audited Annual Accounts dated 30th September 2020 may be obtained not late than seven days before the date of the Special General Meeting at our registered office, at Friars Walk, Ennis, Co Clare.
Order of Business
1. Acceptance of proxies by Board of Directors
2. Ascertainment that a quorum is present
3. Adoption of Standing Orders
4. Amendments to Standard Rules
5. Close of meeting.
Signed: M. Brennan, Secretary
Notice of this Special General Meeting and full details of the Order of Business including the Standing Orders and the specific rule changes, relating to the holding of virtual general meetings of members into the future should circumstances dictate, are published on our website www.stfranciscu.ie.